If you are looking to improve your smile, it may be necessary to cover up unsightly stains or blemishes that cannot be removed via brushing or flossing alone. With the help of cosmetic dentistry treatments such as dental crowns and dental veneers, your smile can be improved and upgraded as needed. Let’s take a look at how we can take your oral health care to new heights with dental crowns and dental veneers.
Why use dental veneers?
– Dental veneers are decidedly thin and require very little enamel removal to effectively bond to each tooth.
– Dental veneers are ideal treatments for concealing stains and discolorations that cannot be removed with teeth whitening treatments.
– Dental veneers can last over ten years before they must be replaced.
– Dental veneers are fashioned for each tooth and can be crafted for the ideal shape, size, and color shade your smile desires.
Why use dental crowns?
– Dental crowns are wonderful services for teeth that have suffered damage and are at a heightened risk for future damage.
– Dental crowns cap all areas of a tooth above the gum line by forming a bond over top of a tooth.
– Dental crowns can function from anywhere around two decades to a lifetime of use.
– Dental crowns can be used to conceal and protect previous treatments such as dental implants, root canals, and dental fillings.
If you would like to schedule a consultation at Shanker Dental or would like a comprehensive oral exam from Dr. Bennett R. Shanker in Bridgeton, New Jersey, please give us a call at 856-455-1183. Our team looks forward to helping you achieve the healthy, beautiful smile you deserve!