Did you know that dental veneers can turn the worst looking smiles into envy-worthy masterpieces that are popular among all walks of life? If you have been taking great care of your teeth, it still may not be enough to ensure the quality of color and shape that you desire from your smile. Not to worry, as dental veneers can perfect for you what nature did not.
Listed below are some of the benefits of dental veneers:
– Dental veneers are cosmetic dentistry treatments that are fully customizable. The shape, color, position, alignment, curvature, and comfort level of the veneers can be adjusted for each individual tooth.
– Dental veneers are placed directly on the fronts of teeth with minimal enamel removal, and an amount far less that what is needed for the placement of dental crowns.
– Dental veneers can be used to help fix minor malocclusions and misalignments including spacing issues between your teeth.
– A single dental veneer can last effectively for over a decade before it should be replaced.
– Dental veneers can help improve teeth that are damaged from oral accidents or injuries and teeth that have irregularities or abnormalities including stains and discolorations.
To schedule an oral exam for a dental veneer treatment at Shanker Dental, simply book an appointment at our dentist office in Bridgeton, New Jersey, with Dr. Bennett R. Shanker and the rest of our team. We can be reached at 856-455-1183. The wait is over, come get the perfect smile of your dreams with dental veneers.